WebnoteHappy is a great, trial version Mac program, belonging to the category Internet software with subcategory Web (more specifically Bookmark Managers).
More about WebnoteHappy
Its current version is 1.2 and it has been updated on 8/02/2006. It's available for users with the operating system Mac OS X and prior versions, and you can get it in English.
WebnoteHappy is a not that heavy program that doesn't need as much storage than many software in the section Internet software.
Since we added this software to our catalog in 2006, it has managed to achieve 261 downloads, and last week it achieved 0 downloads.
- Ability to periodically synchronize changes made via the del.icio.us web interface. You can enable this via the Preferences window and choosing a time interval other than "Manual" in the "Import from del.icio.us:" dropdown menu.
- Add/Edit hot key support for Firefox and Shiira. Big thanks to mph for the original "WebnoteFoxy" Firefox AppleScript.
- Create clickable hyperlinks in the notes field. This is available for any URL that starts with http:// or https://.
- Edit all fields of a webnote. Several customers asked for the ability to edit the URL field specifically. This has the hot key of "Command-E".
- Choose whether new webnotes should be a) shared publicly via del.icio.us, b) saved privately to del.icio.us, or c) kept locally.
- New hot key for Rename Webnote: "Command-Return".
- The main window will now stay closed or hidden when you use the add/edit hot key.
- Fix: Tag browser wouldn't update when you had exactly one tag. Also it updates now when you delete a tag.
- Fix: Firefox import used to say OmniWeb for its Import Source. This now says Firefox.
- Fix: Using the bookmarklet, typing in tags, then pressing the Share toolbar button would lose tags when pressing the Share toolbar button. WebnoteHappy now commits any editing before doing Share/Save to del.icio.us.
- Fix: Sharing from the add/edit dialog (brought up via the hotkey) didn't share/save to del.icio.us properly if either the Library wasn't selected or a serach was in effect. Now the Library becomes selected and search is cleared out when you use the add/edit dialog.